Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pride

One of the most significant feelings I have for my siblings (aside from love, exasperation, disbelief...) is pride.  It seems a week can't go by where one of you aren't blowing me away with some kind of amazingness.  Most recently I'm proud of ya for...

TONY: Bones, you're only 6 1/2 months away from completing your Bachelor's Degree!  



PADDY: Bro packed up his bags and moved to Kuwait to teach 7th grade math...and he's still there kicking butt, need I say more?



KP: I'm still in shock that you're a dad, and I am so proud that you are such a good one!



GABER: After 1 1/2 years of living on your own...still making full time work and school happen.  Wow.



GREGGY (notice how I didn't add 'poo' to the end?): This is actually something I'm proud of you for (and yet also secretly hate you for)...your eating habits.  Can't you cheat once in awhile and have salad dressing or ice cream?!?!?  



SIS: New job alert!  Girlfriend's gonna kick it at Nike!






So proud of you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment