Friday, August 5, 2016

Summer

Usually summer is the horribly sunny, dry, and hot season that I only tolerate because this season is next:

Goofy buggers.

But today I had a chance to really enjoy a summer Friday morning--picked pears, apples, prunes, and blackberries on the farm with my own family.  I forgot how much I hate grass seeds in my socks but I got over it and we have some great fruit and great memories.  Which got me thinking about other summer memories...like camping! 

Great big 'ol family camping trips.  Looking back, I am still amazed that we all made it to adulthood, limbs in tact and no one incarcerated. I mean seriously...



Crazy, right?

Crazy amount of fish!



Crazy licorice-sneaker!

Crazy amount of cheating going on here.


I mean seriously!  Who thought THAT was a good/safe/sane/legal idea?!?!?

Who gave Ken an ax?  We already know who asked Mitch to hold the wood....

Once again, good looks save the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment