Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Have Fun and Be Careful

Sometimes I have 2,948 memories or happenings that I want to commemorate on here and if I'm lucky, I get around to posting about one of them.  Clearly Lady Luck and I have been on the outs lately.  
But this morning I couldn't sleep so I had time to wonder.  And one of the things I thought about was my dear family.  Remembering the old times and thinking about what people are up to.  
I am absolutely insanely proud of my siblings.  Seriously, not only is no one in prison or missing an entire digit, but they are out and about doing amazing things and connecting with wonderful people, but they are also pursuing meaningful goals.
It's happened: everyone is an actual, bona fide adult.
That's right...these peeps


...are adults.

Which is shocking since we tried playing Texas Hold 'Em with a pinochle deck while smoking red licorice.



One guy is making Texas cooler while learning to make AMAZING food.



I mean seriously, right?

And this guy...well...do I really need to say more about what's going on here?



I didn't think so.

And won't find a busier guy than the one who is responsible for a few of these...




This guy runs and flies and commits and protects and...

 Nice work if you can get it.

And this dude...well, not much has changed.

Well, I mean there's this too...

Which is pretty spectacular.

And this gal, oh man.  New adventures, new digs and new bling.


 Couple of cool customers here too...


 And though we are all spread across this crazy world, it is ultimately a small place and with examples like this, I know that there are plenty of good times yet to come.  


So y'all have fun and be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment